Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wishlist


I moved into my current house 4 months ago and have been thinking about how to decorate ever since. Going from a very small two bedroom apartment to a two story row home has made the task a little overwhelming. That, along with uninterested roommates and 100 degree days have made the whole process come to a stand-still. 

Now that the weather is bearable and I am sufficiently feeling uninspired by my current surroundings, I am diving head first into the process of making my house a home. I've started with my bedroom and if I can get my shit together I will post some before and after pics. I recently painted it grey to pair with the white molding and large windows of the room. I have LOTS more to do before the bedroom is complete.

I love love love wallpaper... what can I say? I'm an old lady at heart. The only problem is that paper can be so incredibly expensive and when you are not a home owner it really makes little sense to invest that much in your rental home. Also the process of removing the paper is particularly difficult and time consuming. That being said, I was searching the internet and found the above wallpaper and decided I really just had to share. It is too incredibly cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment